Source Gobi Sandal For Women's Sport Hiking-Turquoise
Gobi Women's Sport Hiking Sandal
Made by Source in Israel. The Gobi features A.R.T GRIP™ rubber outsole, molded EVA midsole and A.R.T GRIP™ rubber inserts on the footbed. This sandal ensures you will be walking in comfort. Skin is kept cool and dry due to the three layer padding on the straps.
- X-Strap® Patent - The unique strap system features six anchoring points. For a perfect and secure fit, the heel and arch straps are independent of one another.
- These sandals are amazingly lightweight and will provide the wearer with an unmatched relaxed feeling.
- Triple-Layer Sole - Featuring three separate layers which include foot contact, intermediate cushioning, ground contact. This allows for a perfect balance between grip, durability, shock absorption and weight, which you will feel the difference after one week of use.
- A.R.T.1™ (Advanced Rubber Technology) - SOURCE® Genuine rubber compound for top soles. Ventilation and long-lasting grip are provided by the original concept of using rubber top sole in the sandal.
- Triple-Layer Padding - Designed to stay dry and evaporate humidity, the high-quality materials are layered in a stitch and turn method. This provides a clean-cut look with the most comfortable pads you have ever felt.
- Fast Drying Straps - The soft tubular polypropylene webbing dries twice as fast as the commonly used nylon or polyester webbing.
- Built-in Anti-Microbial Compound - Permanently integrated into the upper sole, keeping feet cool and dry, and prevents odor.
- Carry bag included for transporting or storing sandals.
The source continues to be a ground-breaking company in hydration and sandal technology. Located in Israel, Source has been manufacturing excellent products for 20 years. With a worldwide customer base, Source also has very strong ties and responsibility to the community.