External Body armor -AMRAN - Molle w/ Option for 2 Ceramic Full Face Stand Alone plates level III (3)
This vest comes with an Option to insert 2 Ceramic Full Face stand alone plates level III (3).
Allows for Maximum versatility.
One size fit all
Semi-Modular Ballistic Vest
The AMRAN vest is a Tactical Semi-Modular ballistic vest for military, police and civilian uses.
Our vest was specially developed & designed while considering the following aspects:
To be of a low weight, for the convenience of the wearer.
To be easy to use and to handle.
Semi-Modular- for allowing each soldier to attach pouches to his own comfort of operation.
To be fully comfortable while in use with other tactical accessories such as ballistic helmets, thigh holsters, etc.
To be able to easily adjust the vest even while the vest is on the wearer.
The vest is assembled of a front part and a back part made possible to split.
The surface material of vest carrier: Nylon coated with water repellent material.
Available colors: Black, Green, Coyote Tan or Camouflage patterns upon request.
Available sizes: One size fit all
The vest is composed of the following components:
- Front cover of the vest
- Back cover of the vest
Specification of each part of the vest The front cover panel
Outer part features:
- Two Fixed magazine pouches
- Hand grenade pouch
- Small medical pouch
- Flashbang pouch
- Two 3X4 MOLLE rows for additional MOLLE pouch (suggest: Radio pouch, magazine pouch and much more).
- Hook fastener material for attaching shoulder straps from the back part.
- Two buckles on each side of the vest for connecting the front part to the back part.
The back cover panel
Outer part features:
- A 30 litter detachable bag including a dedicate pouch for a water bladder and 2X6 MOLLE webbing for additional MOLLE pouches.
- A "flat-back" configuration is allowed by removing the detachable bag for caring larger equipment.
- A drag strap.
- Two webbings on each side of the panel with buckles for attaching the back panel with the front one.
- Marom-Dolphin – "T Belt" (patent pending)
- our durable Weight distribution solution for tactical equipment and ballistic carriers allows an ideal weight distribution using a light-weight, padded and flexible waist belt to transfer the
- load of the gear from the user’s shoulders to his waist.
Marom-Dolphin – "Pull Tight” (patent pending)
Technology for side closure of the vests allows for natural and comfortable tightening of the armor carrier and assuring the best alignment between the front and back parts of the
Ballistic "Add – Ones":
Front and back ballistic panels:
- are composed of Unidirectional High-Density Aramid fiber-based fabric.
- The areal density of one layer of material is 234 grams per square meter.
- The protection level of the vest is IIIA according to NIJ 0101.04 standard.
The vest offers protection against the following threats:
- 9 mm FMJ
- .44 Magnum SJHP
- The ballistic protection panel is covered with a nylon cover for protecting the ballistic panels from water and dirt.
- Radio Pouch
- Magazine Pouch