Tactical 3L Hydration Pack
Availability: Out of stock
The Tactical 3L Hydration Pack is Source's most popular hydration pack system. This model can be utilized in three different ways. Can be worn as a backpack, inserted in rucks, or attached directly to MOLLE on rucks or vests using the QCA buckle system. For fast reservoir access, this pack features a vertical front zipper.
- 1 1/2" tuckaway shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap.
- External easy opening filler port fits most pump-style water filters.
- Insulated reservoir compartment.
- Includes WXP™ 2L reservoir system with: tough 3 layer construction with Glass-like™ PE liner: Taste-Free™ Grunge-Guard™ antimicrobial; leakproof slider wide opening; external fill port; self-sealing QMT™ at tube tip- Quick connect hose fitting offers push button convenience, QMT™ has a built in shut off mechanism which allows UTA™ or valves to be disconnected without spilling, , and is compatible with most filtration systems and accessories, such as UTA™. QMT™ quick-connect weave covered tube (compatible with USMC fielded Miox filter)
- Patented high flow "no-bite" Storm-Valve™ with Dirt-Shield™ cover.
- Tough Nylon shell.
- Exterior: Tough abrasion resistant nylon
- Insulation: 5mm closed cell PE
- Liner: 70D Nylon
- Adjusting Straps: Heavy Duty PP
- Buckles: Super tough nylon
|Liquid Capacity||3L / 100oz.|
|Weight (Pack & Reservoir)||0.53kg / 1.17lbs.|
|Reservoir||435-micron co-extruded Glass-Like™ PE|
|Tube||Weave Covered 94cm/37in long|
Write Your Own Review