NAKED GEN 2 MCK KIT - GLOCK 17/19/19X/22/23/25/31/32/45 MICRO RONI CONVERSION KIT
This Micro Conversion Kit is a lightweight and sturdy platform for Glock handguns, turning it into the ultimate Glock Conversion Kit. It has a barrel shroud made of aluminum with a polymer body.
It is greatly improved from previous generations of the Micro Roni Stabilizer.
Available for select Gen 3, 4, and 5 Glock models.
*Does not fit Glock 22 GEN5 or Glock 23 GEN5
DOES NOT COME WITH COMPENSATOR/SUPRESSOR
MCK Gen 2 is the most cost effective conversion kit in the world. It features the fastest and most efficient assembly/disassembly on the market. Improving accuracy dramatically up to 100 meters. The MCK Gen 2 comes in two main versions in terms of stock type:
- A standard folding stock build for shouldering the system tightly and firmly.
- A long stabilizer brace. This configuration is designed for the US market to comply with the local SBR (Short Barrel Rifle) regulations.
Both versions enable one-handed firing for better shooting performance.
The line of MCK systems is available in a wide variety of colors and patterns:
- Standard most common four colors- Black, Green, FDE (tan) and Tungsten Grey.
- Custom made articles available for larger quantities and can be ordered by dealers. Contact us for further information.
Advantages of the Gen 2 MCK:
- The Gen 2 rear door extends back an additional 15 degrees, making it easier to insert and extract the handgun.
- The Gen 2 MCK accommodates suppressor height sights
- The Gen 2 MCK features a new charging handle which makes more surface contact with the rear of the handgun slide.
- The Gen 2 MCK features an aluminum top picatinny rail
- The Gen 2 MCK accepts CAA USA’s new brass catcher, made especially for our latest generation MCK. (Sold separately)
- The Gen 2 MCK features an improved spare magazine holder with a mag catch and magazine release button.
- The Gen 2 MCK is suppressor friendly and can accommodate a suppressor up to 1.38” diameter.
- SUPRESSOR/COMPENSATOR READY
- No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go
- Allows for multiple handgun models into one platform (see compatibility table)
- Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability
- Top aluminum Picatinny rail, allowing a combination of sights and/or optics
- Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e… thumb-rests
- Ambidextrous fast and easy handling
- Right-folding stock / arm brace for easy concealment and carry, locks in the folded position.
- Front spare magazine holder with Magazine catch – release button for a faster reload
- Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly/disassembly
- Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use